Food&Friends - Zucchini Cake Recipe


Last Friday, I joined a very nice cooking event. First time I cooked out of my kitchen and with other people. It was such fun. The people who didn't cook brought some desserts or drinks. I prepared the table on the terrace, the weather was lovely, so everything was perfect...

Here is amazing Pacanga:



Gavurdagi Salad


Dolma/waraq enab


Hunkar Begendi

One of my friends, Selen has cooked zucchini cake, I loved it and wanna share with all of you.

Ingredients

2 zucchini
2 eggs
2 glass flour (300 gr)
100 gr cheese
Dill
1 pocket baking powder
1 tea glass olive oil (75 gr)
Salt
Black pepper

Grate zucchinis, chop dill, mix with other ingredients, pour into greased pan, bake 200 degrees preheat oven for 20-25 minutes.
Serve warm.

Bon Appétit.

Comments