Potato&Carrot Crocket

Potato&Carrot Crocket
I love potato, i can eat it everyday ,i dont think i am gonna get bored of it. Today morning my mum has made potato salad for breakfast. But it wasnt enough potato for me i guess and i wanted to eat more potato :)) I like potato crocket, i wanted to try something else. I added carrot in it.. The taste was good. I reccomend you to try..


Potato&Carrot Crocket
Ingredients
2 big potato
1 carrot medium
75 gr cheese grated
1/2 table spoon butter
Flour and bread crumbs
Salt
black pepper
Oil for fry


Potato&Carrot Crocket It is very easy. Peel potato and boil it till potatos get soft. Then drain water, add on it ;grated cheese ,grated carrot ,butter,salt and black pepper. Mix all of them till it get puree.
Lay on a tray flour and bread crumbs , mix it, i made small balls from potato mix and roll it in the flour&bread crumbs mix. Heat oil and fry the crockets.
Bon appetit..






Comments